Management of Personal data by Radiatex – Customers and Visitors
You will find below the presentation of the processing by our company of your personal data if you are a customer of our company or a visitor to our website.
Data controller identity
Data are collected by Laboratoires Radiatex S.A., 137 Boulevard Voltaire – 75011 Paris, with share capital of € 2,370,000, RCS number: 592 026 553 00061.
Our company also publishes the site https://protex.fr.
What information is collected? Why ?
If you are a customer or visitor to our website
Manage the sale of our products, our loyalty program and the sending of samples
We collect the following information when you purchase our products, benefit from our loyalty program or request a sample:
• Data enabling you to be identified, your first and last name, your professional situation, if applicable, your employer or the name of your organization, your professional title and your family situation,
• Shipping and contact data: phone number, address, email,
• The products chosen,
• Data relating to your means of payment, in particular bank card,
• Your possible refusal to receive commercial offers from us.
What we do with your data
Our processing of your data has the following purposes:
• carry out operations relating to customer management concerning: contracts; the orders ; the deliveries ; the bills ; accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts; monitoring customer relations such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service; the selection of clients to carry out studies, surveys.
• carry out operations relating to prospecting:
– the management of technical prospecting operations (which notably includes technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication);
– the selection of people to carry out prospecting, survey, product testing and promotion actions;
– carrying out solicitation operations;
• the development of trade statistics;
• updating our prospecting files by the body in charge of managing the list of opposition to canvassing, in application of the provisions of the Consumer Code;
• management of requests for the right of access, rectification, opposition and portability;
• management of unpaid debts and disputes;
• management of people’s opinions on products, services or content.
As such, it may be necessary for us to communicate your data to external service providers, in particular for accounting purposes to our accountant and other service providers. These entities will be bound by an obligation of confidentiality and will not have the right to transfer your data to third parties.
How can you manage your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms and the RGPD, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data. that concern you.
You also have the right to port the data you have provided to us, allowing you to obtain a copy in order to transmit it to a third party.
These rights are exercised by proving your identity
– by email: email@example.com
– by mail: Les Laboratoires Radiatex S.A., 137 Boulevard Voltaire – 75011 Paris
In the event of a dispute over our processing policy, you can also contact the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/).
All the elements (texts, logos, images, software, layout, database, etc.) contained in our site https://protex.fr and in the associated sites are protected by national and international intellectual property law. . These elements remain the exclusive property of our company Laboratoires Radiatex SA and / or its partners. As such, except with the prior written authorization of our company and / or its partners, you may not proceed to any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation and / or partial or complete transformation, or a transfer to another website of any element composing our site. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an act of counterfeiting punishable by law. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only the use of the elements composing the site is authorized for strictly personal purposes. The brands and logos reproduced on this site are registered by the companies which own them. Any reproduction, republication or redistribution of names or logos, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written authorization of their respective owner is prohibited by law.
Laboratoires Radiatex SA cannot be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular in the event of service disruption, external intrusion, downloaded viruses or damage to hardware or software. that would result from using or visiting our site.
The hypertext links implemented in the direction of other sites can not engage the responsibility of our company, the latter having no control over the content of these sites. The company Trombinoscope makes every effort to offer you available tools and reliable information. However, Laboratoires Radiatex SA cannot guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of the information provided as well as the availability of these tools. Indeed, despite all our efforts, our site may present technical and typographical errors or other inaccuracies. Consequently, our company cannot be held liable for the use of the information provided and / or the tools made available on its site. The information contained in our site is non-contractual and subject to modification without notice.
A user or visitor to our site may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of our company.